Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Trees

Well, the trees have become and embarrassment!
Okay...Maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but I have to say;
putting sheets on the trees was pretty awkward.
I'll explain!

Well, my dad found out that it was supposed to be a cold night, and maybe even a frost, so of course, he had to protect his new little trees. He and mom were up very late putting sheets over all of his trees! It was pretty bad!

Orange and red....how stylish! haha


You have to admit....it looks pretty funny!
-Andrea

4 comments:

Erin said...

LOL that is funny, we put blankets over our plants sometimes,the trees look pretty funny though :] ♥SWETT

Erin said...

oh yeah, What happened to Marissa on facebook!?! she disappeared!!

The Chesters said...

Haha yep it looked even more ridiculous in real life! Oh, I deactivated my account. But I can still talk to you through the blogs! :D
~Rissa

The Chesters said...

Isn't she terrible!!! tell her she should get it back!
<3 Chessie