Saturday, May 23, 2009

Best Friends


Andi and me

Elaina, Seth, Ian and I making cupcakes.... :D
Seth and Ian frosting the cupcakes

Seth and Elaina playing in the water

Andrea and Ian gardening in the rain

Elaina, Seth, Andrea, Ian and I decorating Easter eggs.

Wow, I am so blessed to have the siblings I do. They are so amazing! We always have tons of fun together and would much rather be together than apart.

We haven't always gotten along as well as we do now, though. God has taught us many lessons and helped us to love each other in a way that we never could have without Him. We've learned that God has placed us together for a reason. He wants each of us to be there for the others. I can truly say now that my brothers and sisters are my very, very best friends.

A great book that we have read is called Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends by Sarah, Stephen and Grace Mally. I would really encourage all families to read this book.
Have a great day!
~Marissa

No comments: