Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Philippians 2:14-15
Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe.

This is one of my favorite verses. Well, guess I have A LOT of favorite verses but let's just say I really like this one. :D

It's very hard to do EVERYTHING without complaining or arguing. I think I complain more than I think I do. Even if I'm not complaining to someone, I think I complain to myself probably too much.

The next part is the best, though. The promise for not complaining or arguing is that we will become blameless and pure. Wow, that is a wonderful promise. Becoming blameless and pure is a very hard goal, but I know that God will help me!

This world really is crooked and depraved. Let's face it--it's falling apart. I am so glad that I have hope and that I know where I am going when my mission is done on this earth. I don't think I would make it from day to day here without being and knowing that I am a child of God. It's also so awesome to have other Christians in my life that encourage me and that are working for the same goal--winning others for Christ and glorifying God.

1 comment:

Ed Kimball said...

I hope it's also awesome to have some of the 75% of the world who are not Christians in your life. There are many ways to glorify God!