Thursday, September 17, 2009

Will you take a walk with me?

Words from Jesus

"I am the way and the truth and the life..."
John 14:6


"What is impossible with men is possible with God."
Luke 18:27

"I tell you the truth," Jesus replied, "no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times this much..."
Mark 10:29-30

"Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."
Matthew 24:12-13

"... do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink..... Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them...."
Matthew 6:25-26

"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light."
Matthew 6:22

Thank you for coming with me! I hope you enjoyed our walk.

In the same way, Jesus is inviting us to walk with Him. This is the most exciting, fulfilling, amazing walk you will ever take. Answer Jesus' call today.
~M~

3 comments:

Kelsianne said...

I love the pictures! (And the scriptures too of course.) :)

Thank-you for sharing!

Blessings,

Kelsey

Unknown said...

I liked looking at your blog! It was nice to finally meet you the other night at the 4H meeting.(especially since we had heard so much about you guys from the Dufrins =) If I can find a way to get your e-mail address I'll send you the invite to my blog. Hope to see you guys soon,

Emily Calhoun

Marissa said...

Hey Emily! Thanks for looking at our blog. We really enjoyed meeting you, too (we've heard a lot about you guys as well!). I'm not sure if you will read this, but I couldn't think of any other way to give you our email address. :D Anicolesmile@comcast.net is Andrea's email address (which we use for blogging). You can also check out our other blog, 2servantsoftheking.blogspot.com
See you soon!
~Marissa