Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dad and Mom's Trip to South Haven

Last Friday -Sunday Dad and Mom went to South Haven for their anniversary.
They went to some beautiful places there and saw lots of orchards.


Unfortunately, as Mom was getting ready to leave Friday afternoon she broke her foot. They were still able to go on their trip, though. She is on crutches now and is hoping for a quick recovery. Right now she doesn't have a cast or anything but will be seeing the doctor soon, so hopefully we will know more within the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chesters!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about South Haven to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane